Special Needs 2021 Fall -Winter Basketball Camps & Clinics
Our Fall & Winter of 2021 Calendar
Basketball Camps and Clinics for Special Needs Kids
Our 2021 Fall & Winter Camps and Clinics are being finalized and will be added to this page shortly. We look to having after-school and weekend clinics available in areas of the country. Check back shortly or email us for specific dates and locations of interest. At any clinic or camp, no child is refused due to inability to pay. A limited number of scholarships are available.
Our Camps and Clinics Work to Empower Kids to Believe in Themselves
There are many camps for the “all-star” mainstream kids, and there are many camps for those kids with special needs. But, what about those kids who fall into a spectrum and are not comfortable at either one of these styled camps. Kids with Autism, ADD, Epilepsy, ADHD, those with slow motor skill development. Where do they and their parents turn for the basketball experience?
These uniquely challenged kids feel awkward at the “all-star” camps, and cannot fit into a full special needs camp. Bounce Out the Stigma™ and our signature Challenged Youth Basketball Camps™ to provide that outlet and truly fit that child’s need.
- Provide a small, interactive, supportive atmosphere where children can increase knowledge about themselves, their environment, limitations, and goals
- Integrate growth and learning as campers have fun, overcome obstacles and work with other children and staff
- A small ratio of 4 campers per instructor providing unique specialized improvement and care
- Have our campers gain a sense of accomplishment with experiences that leave them smiling, so that they are both stronger and better prepared to flourish in their “daily world”
- Provide each child with a strong core belief in their ability to overcome everyday challenges without frustration
Take a Look at What FOX News Had to Say
Bounce Out the Stigma is unique in that we submerge children in basketball activities that they have not experienced because of the limitations others placed on these kids in the past. In developing a new skill set through motor drills, our campers are taught to aim higher, tackling everyday challenges and troubles with greater confidence. Our camp is not a “specialty” camp nor does it make children feel isolated. The campers can all relate to “Mighty Mike” and his personal story and will use that as motivation to get the most out of their own individual experiences. When our week is over, each child will walk away knowing they gave their collective best effort with a smile on their face! Our program model is full proof and has stood the test of many years. We currently have camps and programs in over 12 states and look to expand to have other kids experience their own success.
Signup →for our newsletter to get locations and schedules for these upcoming camps, clinics, and appearances.